3. Ruby Princess
The only bad part of the cruise is the embarkation and disembarkation. The ramp getting on and off the ship in Long Beach, California seems like its a mile long. However, at the port of call it was only 5 or 10 feet. I could write a book on how great this cruise was but, it was such that we have already scheduled our next cruise for April 12, 2017. For those who haven't yet taken a cruise here the deal, If your a drinker as I am buy the unlimited drink deal. The ship is keep clean and in good repair on every Princess cruise that I've been on I've seen crew members maintaining the ship. The cabin cleaned and made up as if by magic. we see his cart in the passage way so he must clean it while we are out because its always clean when we come back. The Dining is far better than most 5 star restaurants that we have been too. The food is exquisite and the service is perfect. There is always something going on I personally like the wine tasting. Now as to the Ports and Shore excursions if it's some where you have never been I recommend taking the Shore excursions but, I also recommend you book them through the ship. That way you are sure to get what you paid for and they will get you back to the ship on time.

Another Great Princess Cruise

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Ben Cartwright

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

For those who haven't yet taken a cruise here the deal,

If your a drinker as I am buy the unlimited drink deal.

There is always something going on I personally like the wine tasting.

Ben Cartwright’s Full Rating Summary