3. Carnival Breeze
This is our 2nd Carnival cruise and 3rd cruise overall. Lets start with the most negative, FOOD: The buffet food on this cruise was below our expectations, even after our first cruise on the ecstasy 10 years ago that we were pleased with the selection and quality, we were VERY disappointed on the buffet quality and selection on this cruise. Guys burgers were awesome! Italian restaurant was awesome! Even though we had to pay extra to eat there. Main dining room food was not much better than buffet. SHIP: We decided to go interior this time after staying in balcony on previous cruises, and rom was ok. Dark like I like it and on the 9th floor out of 12 it was close to action. But the whole ship shook side to side on calm seas on sea days, due to speed I assume because from port to port night travel was smooth. Didn't sleep much for the 3 sea nights because ship was surging forward, and shaking side to side. IMO this ship is just layed out weird? The ecstasy was much smaller but had more to do, I guess this ship being the 2nd largest carnival ship is mostly rooms. PORTS: Key West, Florida AWESOME! Nice shopping and lots to see.. Freeport, Bahamas Should have stayed on the ship. Took a ride to pirates beach, was told this was only beach open. Should call it broken glass and hidden costs beach. Beer was semi not cold, and vendors were EVERYWHERE and would not take no for an answer. Should have stayed on ship here. Nassau, Bahamas.. nice port, good shopping, we steered clear of beaches because there were 4 Carnival ships in port at the same time, and we had already stayed in a resort here. Overall I give this cruise a 2 out of 5

Meh, go with Western Carribean cruise instead