3. Harmony of the Seas
We booked this cruise for my wife and I through Marriott Vacation Club as part of their Owners Cruise benefit. Using our club points we got a Balcony Cabin (on Deck 8) and many extras including pre-paid gratuities, shore excursions, cocktail receptions during the cruise, etc. As we learned more about this ship we decided to ask our married daughters if they would like to join us for the cruise. We then booked 2 more cabins, one on Deck 8 two doors down from us and one on Deck 11, a Family Cabin (junior suite size) for my daughter her husband and our two granddaughters ages 5 and 3. Everyone had a great time! There was so much to do on the ship and we enjoyed time together and time apart. The kids program was outstanding and our granddaughters loved spending time there with the counselors and other kids they made friends with. There were so many activities for them to partake in and they got their faces painted almost daily! The adults enjoyed relaxation time at the pools, gym, spa, bars, dining venues and just exploring this massive resort on the water. We are not big cruise people and weren't well versed in all of the details of planning our days on the ship, but we still managed to do many different things and enjoy much of what the ship had to offer. We went to all of the great shows, did a lot of shopping on board the ship and met lots of very nice people, mostly cruise veterans who also seemed to love this ship. We took advantage of the 3 restaurant specialty dining package and loved those meals. We ate at Izumi Hibachi experience, Jamie's Italian and Chops Grille. They were all outstanding with great service, variety and execution of great dining experiences. Even our nights in the Main Dining Room (which I have read on other reviews, rated as mediocre) were very good experiences with amazing staff concerned with our satisfaction at every meal. Highlights of the cruise: - Friendliness and service of the crew - Chops Grille - Grease show - The Fine Line Aqua show - Watching my granddaughters have a great time on the Abyss (older one) and the kids water park - Playing miniature golf with my granddaughter - strolling around the amazing ship - relaxing at the pools and meeting other guests One observation. For a ship of 6,000 passengers, we never felt terribly crowded or mobbed. I don't know how they do it, but there were hardly ever long waits for elevators, dining, bars, or even food venues (although windjammer buffet did get tough to find tables at lunch time). It just never felt like there were overwhelming crowds anywhere!

A great time on an Amazing Ship

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by luvtoride

Highlights of the cruise:

- Friendliness and service of the crew

- Chops Grille

- Grease show

- The Fine Line Aqua show

- Playing miniature golf with my granddaughter

- strolling around the amazing ship

- relaxing at the pools and meeting other guests

luvtoride’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Cabin 11-170
Cabin was for my daughter, son in law and grand kids. It was huge. the kids loved the bunk beds.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans