3. Harmony of the Seas
I was lucky enough to sail on this wonderful ship on the Maiden Voyage from Southampton to Barcelona. I had a fantastic time and wanted to return to Harmony on her last Mediterranean cruise before going Transatlantic. This time I decided not to write this review on my immediate return from the cruise. I am so glad that I did I am normally so excited on my return from a cruise that I can't wait to tell everyone how great it was. I had mixed feelings going onto this cruise and my thoughts were how can I better the Maiden voyage on this wonderful ship and approximately 6 weeks before on the Maiden Voyage of Ovation. On boarding Harmony I went straight up to Central Park, I so love the idea of a park on a cruise ship. I was blown away I had to sit down and just take it all in, Central Park had changed so much in only five months it was just beautiful. After twenty minutes I headed to the Park Café for the wonderful Steak Roll and then to the Trellis bar for a glass of two of red wine. Then I started to meet up with crew and friends from my previous cruises. I knew from that moment onwards that I would have an enjoyable and wonderful cruise. There was a lot of members on this cruise and the lounge was very busy but well catered for. I again met some wonderful crew members from my previous cruise thank you for remembering me and making my time special on board. I decided that I would stay on board for the whole week so I cannot give any port or excursion reviews. I had a solo cabin on board just a couple of cabins along from my previous cruise and I was very well looked after again. It still amazes me how someone can think of building a ship of this size and with so much to do. I again decided that I would not eat at any speciality restaurants as I found the complimentary dining so good last and I have to say that I had no complaints this time. However my friends did try out Wonderland and Jamies and told me how great the experience and food was in both. I again did the galley and bridge tours what a great laugh and experience the galley tour was. Our guide was one of the head chefs he was so funny and entertaining whilst firing some great jokes and fantastic one liners during the tour. Until you experience it you cannot understand just how much effort and hard work goes into putting your meal on the dining table. A few days later the bridge tour, again really enjoyable and again the facts and figures which keeps the beautiful ship floating and entertaining us is truly amazing. During the tour Captain Gus arrived on his two wheeled retro scooter which we saw him on all over the ship. We could feel his pride and passion in Harmony and his pride in the wonderful crew on board this ship. It was only a couple of days left now on Harmony and I was determined to enjoy as much as I could in such a short time with of course a few drinks included. The crew were amazing and hard working normally I mention some crew members who have gone the extra mile. This time I would like to say thank you to every member of the crew you all delivered the WOW factor. The cruise had now come to an end and many people were staying on board for the Transatlantic crossing I have to say I wish I could stay on Harmony. There was also a lot of excitement when all three sister ships would meet up together. I had a heavy heart when I left Harmony she is truly a beautiful ship

Farewell Harmony and Thank you

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Mad RCI fan

Mad RCI fan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Really good for the single traveller clean and well designed
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans