• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Mad RCI fan
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2016
Cabin: Studio Ocean View Stateroom

I was lucky enough to sail on this wonderful ship on the Maiden Voyage from Southampton to Barcelona. I had a fantastic time and wanted to return to Harmony on her last Mediterranean cruise before going Transatlantic. This time I decided not to write this review on my immediate return from the cruise. I am so glad that I did I am normally so excited on my return from a cruise that I can't wait to tell everyone how great it was.

I had mixed feelings going onto this cruise and my thoughts were how can I better the Maiden voyage on this wonderful ship and approximately 6 weeks before on the Maiden Voyage of Ovation. On boarding Harmony I went straight up to Central Park, I so love the idea of a park on a cruise ship. I was blown away I had to sit down and just take it all in, Central Park had changed so much in only five months it was just beautiful. After twenty minutes I headed to the Park Café for the wonderful Steak Roll and then to the Trellis bar for a glass of two of red wine. Then I started to meet up with crew and friends from my previous cruises. I knew from that moment onwards that I would have an enjoyable and wonderful cruise.

There was a lot of members on this cruise and the lounge was very busy but well catered for. I again met some wonderful crew members from my previous cruise thank you for remembering me and making my time special on board. I decided that I would stay on board for the whole week so I cannot give any port or excursion reviews.

Studio Ocean View Stateroom

Really good for the single traveller clean and well designed

2 Helpful Votes