• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2016
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Princess is our favorite cruise line because of the best organized activities onboard, but we've only been on Holland, P&O, Carnival, and Royal Caribbean. On this trip, we had Theo from Brazil as our Zumba instructor, he is the greatest! I also love the line dancing instructor (her name escaped me), trivia pursuit, games and craft... Love, love, love the Piazza where one can people watch and get great little snacks. The specialty coffee bar is near by and they even have organic teas. The production shows are very good even though I've seen the same ones numerous times. The production shows runs for about 2 years before new ones are presented, but I still love them. We did not have the friendliest cabin steward but she did her job and was acceptable. Occasionally, a venue would be at the Explorer Lounge and finding a seat is difficult, maybe Club Fusion would be a better choice.

Port Reviews