3. Celebrity Constellation
My wife and I were hesitant to go on a cruise given that I have bad motion sickness and we've read all the reviews on how cruise ships are not fun for young adults. I was completely wrong - Celebrity Constellation was fantastic in every aspect. There was not one thing that I would have wanted them to improve on except the gym (please add more free weights and a squat rack). Our cruise director, Rich, was fantastic as well. The entire crew, whether it be in the dining room, various bars or even at the pool went above and beyond to make us feel completely at ease. The food was great, our room was clean, the shows were decent, the games were fun. Would 100% definitely do again. Our cruise ship went from Rome to Israel to Turkey to Athens. We did only one shore excursion with the ship - all others we did on our own.

Best Cruise Ever