3. Carnival Magic
Food A. To many people to serve at one time at buffets. B. Disappointed because Guy's famous Bar-B- Que was only opened for one day of the entire 5 days and for 2 and a half hours at that. Never did get to sample his wonderful prepared pork we had heard about. His hamburgers were the best I have ever tasted in my life. Loved his fries also. C. We had anytime dining. We have chose this concept for the past 4 cruises. Well it did not work for us this time. We had a wait of 1 hour and 5 minutes to get seated the last evening for our dinner. When we did the early or late dining in the past we never had to wait over 15 minutes. This caused us to miss an activity we had planned on attending. Islands We loved Amber Cove. The sight seeing tour was worth every penny and more. We took this cruise because we wanted to visit Grand Turk. We have been to Nassau in the Bahamas at least 6 times and wanted see different islands. Well we were unable to dock and was rerouted of course to Nassau. I was heart broken It is a beautiful ship and well tended too. Someone was always cleaning something. That was a big deal with me. The workers on board were very friendly and went above and beyond their duty to help you with any needs you had. Entertainment The performers were the best of the best. I loved every minute of each show. The CRUISE DIRECTOR was the most wonderful guy I have ever met. DR. J was so funny and had you eating out of the palm of his hand. I hope by Thanksgiving next year , some things change for the better concerning issues with dining. But I want to return to the Carnival Magic ship for the 7 day cruise only if DR. J is still aboard in November of 2017.

Disappointed.

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Elkmont7

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior
Food

A. To many people to serve at one time at buffets.

Islands

We loved Amber Cove. The sight seeing tour was worth every penny and more.

The performers were the best of the best. I loved every minute of each show.

Elkmont7’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 6308
Nice and well maintained. Great housekeeping services. Friendly guy who took care of our every need.
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins