3. Allure of the Seas
Several friends recommended Allure of the Seas and we wanted a short get away and since we live on South Florida, this was a great short vacation. The ship was beautiful and you have plenty of to do the entire cruise, never a dull moment. The staff was very friendly and courteous to us, making sure we had a great experience. I think that overall the dining, entertainment and activities available in this ship were very good and I am sure it met most people expectation. There was something for all aged group and the staff make sure that at the end you had Fun. The staff make sure to keep all areas clean and encouraged hand sanitizing to prevent people from getting sick. In a ship with over 4000 passenger that was a tremendous task to accomplish but it payoff no one got sick. I will definitely recommend this cruise line to my friends. I think they have great new ships, great interesting destination ports and above all good customer service.

Excellent Cruise

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by jjjmkm

jjjmkm’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Good size for the two of us. Enjoy having the Ocean view Balcony. The room had plenty of closet space which make the rest of the room look spacious.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans