3. Viking Modi
We did a four day pre ship option- 1 day in Brussels, 1 day in Bruge, & 2 days in Amsterdam. The ship was fine but I have nothing else to compare it to. This was our first cruise. We wanted to do a river cruise before trying an ocean cruise. I get sea sick easily. Joey, our program director, was great and very entertaining. We started calling his daily info session, the Joey Show. The food was great but the problem was I gained weight cuz I could not resist it. The best thing about it was that the cabin was like a motel room but every morning when you wake up, open the curtains and you are in a new place. The shore excursions were great. We did all of the included tours and I was very pleased that although the guides were from the place, their English was very good. We also did two tours that were not included and they were very good.

Everyone should take a Viking River Cruise