3. Regal Princess
We had a very comfortable stay on this ship. We only had one port day, so we just booked an inside cabin (we usually are in a balcony or mini suite) I had no expectations for this cabin- and was very pleased that it was a very comfortable cabin. The Regal is a beautiful ship. Personally I don't care for the layout- as if there were a few sea days, I would prefer to have a wrap around promenade, larger elevators (they are very small for the size of this ship. My husband also likes to go in a steam room after gym workout- on this ship, as the Royal, the steam rooms are part of the spa, which is on a different deck, so not convenient, and you have to purchase an entire week pass, which you have to be among the first on the ship to purchase one of the 40? I think passes that are available. But for a ship with few sea days, none of the above is a problem for us. The buffet is very good, Alfredo's a great sailaway lunch option which we used to avoid the hordes at the buffet for that day. We ate once at the Crown Grille, which was excellent- we did this on the first night. We did not have the time for the dining room, so I can't say anything about that. This ship has very good entertainment- we were only able to make it for two shows- the comedian and a Billy Joel Review- both excellent. We did a few Princess excursions- did others privately. No complaints for the Princess excursions that we did do, which met our needs for those days.

Regal New England/Canada 1 Week

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Jetswdo

Jetswdo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID R406
comfortable bed, quiet, plenty of storage, excellent TV/movies
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Acadia National Park
    We book this specific tour because it included Jordan Park house for tea and pop overs. We expected a quiet experience. There was a tour group next to us which were very inconsiderate, loud and noisy, especially the tour leader. I asked our guide to please speak the the other group guide, to lower their voices-
    She did nothing- So we quickly drank our tea, grabbed our popovers and went outside. So Jordan Pond House was disappointing due to our tour guide not making any effort to speak to other guide.
    View All 191 Acadia National Park Reviews
  • Cadillac Mountain
    We were lucky and had wonderful views.
    View All 35 Cadillac Mountain Reviews
  • Harvard Square Tour
    We took the 4 hour Princess tour that included Harvard Square with the Paul Revere Church and scenic highlights of Boston. For that, it was very good.
    View All 2 Harvard Square Tour Reviews
  • Lunenberg & Mahone Bay
    Our driver got us quickly to Lunenburg- where we did the trolley tour, walked around the quaint town, and had lunch at the Knott Pub. Because we wanted to be able to drive around Mahone Bay and stop at Peggy's Cove as well, we could have used one more hour, but our docking times didn't allow for that.
    View All 17 Lunenberg & Mahone Bay Reviews
  • Peggy's Cove
    We combined this with Lunenburg. Just had enough time to walk around the rocks and light house and admire the views.
    View All 197 Peggy's Cove Reviews
  • Saint John (New Brunswick)
    Driver took the time to show us the highlights of the city.
    View All 372 Saint John (New Brunswick) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Saint John (New Brunswick) Cruise Port Review
  • Bay of Fundy
    We booked through Dave's Saint John tours. Our driver was careful to show us the tides two times, we walked on the sea floor, had lunch at the Caves restaurant, drove us around Saint Martin- very inclusive, highly recommend
    View All 46 Bay of Fundy Reviews
  • Sea Caves Tour
    Highlight of our day- we walked at low tide on the sea floor.
    Then later in the day during high tide we got to see where we were walking completely under water.
    View All 4 Sea Caves Tour Reviews