3. Norwegian Star
Being someone who believes in the Law of Attraction and the Bible verse Mark 11:24, I took this opportunity to not only go on a cruise with the Norwegian Star, I came on board as a crew member. It has always been on my bucket list to go to Germany and Sweden. However, as they say, God would also provide you with unexpected bonuses. Along with the fulfillment of my dream to see Germany and Sweden, I was also given the chance to explore Copenhagen, Estonia, Russia with an overnight, and Finland. And yes, we get the chance to enjoy what is on our ship so we can effectively share the experience to our dear guests. Most of the time I am assigned at the cruise terminal to welcome the guests and promote the services of the Spa. Yes, I worked in the most relaxing place on the Ship! Embarkation day is the most exciting day, it's the time when you feel all the excited energy of everyone eager to start the cruise. Embarkation goes smoothly as everything is well organized. My favorite restaurants on board the beautiful Norwegian Star which I would really recommend will be the Moderno Restaurant for their Churrascaria style of preparing and serving meat. I loved most of the meat that was served and also the baked Pineapple with a dusting of sweet smelling cinnamon. And of course, Cagney's Restaurant for the excellent steaks, with garlic butter and herbs, with mashed potatoes on the side!!! For total pampering, the Spa offers the most relaxing massages, my favorite is the Seaweed wrap. This comes with a lot of benefits, this a muscle melting massage starts with a seaweed wrap, while you are at it, you will receive the most relaxing foot massage. Then off you go to rinse of the seaweed mask from your whole body. Then you will be wrapped again in foil so you sweat out all the toxins from your body, while getting head massage. Soon after you will enjoy a full body massage that will bring you to the state of Nirvana. This massage is good for people with Sciatica, Fibromyalgia and Arthritis. Enjoy, too, the Sauna, Steam room and the heated pool to relax your mind and body. I enjoy the White Hot Parties and the Norwegian's Night Out. It is a good time to come dress up and responsibly unwind with friends after a day's work. On some other days, we watch our international bands play beautiful music. The cabins, as we are shown during our tour of the ship is very clean, relaxing and awesomely welcoming. Service, as I am part of this department, I can only say we get rigid trainings before we are deployed in the "real world". Resulting for us to know and deliver what you need, before you even say a word. All the ports did not disappoint, you can choose whether you want to take it free and easy or if you would like to join the guided Shore Excursions. We get carried away by the beautiful sights sometimes, that we end up wandering too far. So just a tip, to make sure that the ship will wait for you, join the Shore Excursions! If given the chance to go again, I will take it with open arms! So, what are you waiting for? Come and cruise like a Norwegian!!!

My Dream Come True Baltic Cruise

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by czarina_yap13

If given the chance to go again, I will take it with open arms!

So, what are you waiting for? Come and cruise like a Norwegian!!!
czarina_yap13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Cabins are clean, neat, relaxing and over all welcoming
  Norwegian Star Deck Plans