3. Viking Ingvi
We spent a couple of days in Amsterdam prior to embarking, which helped with jet lag and acclimating to being on vacation. Getting to and on the ship was a snap. The attention to detail and thoughtfulness of all of the staff was remarkable. Everyone was very helpful and friendly and seemed to be enjoying themselves as well. The restaurant was top notch. Really appreciated the daily briefings and the onboard presentations. The glassblower was a lot of fun and had some interesting stories. Just a wonderful and relaxed way to visit so many beautiful towns that I otherwise would probably have not experienced. The coordination with off shore excursions was seamless and the local guides made the experiences intimate and fun. I appreciated the time for wandering around unscripted also. Our trip extension to Prague was wonderful and the Viking hospitality continued on dry land. Overall a wonderful experience that I would recommend to anyone!

Bravo for a great time!