3. Viking Ingvi
This was our first river cruise, but because of the experience we had, it will not be our last. From the time that we got on the ship, it was obvious that the crew was well trained in customer service and they went out of their way to make sure our cruise was special. Our cabin was small but very functional and even had heated flooring in the bathroom. The ship itself was wonderful and the ride so smooth that I used the upper rail for a camera tripod. The food was very good and the daily excursions were informative and tailored to suit the abilities of each customer. For the people with some restrictions, they had special tours. All questions were immediately answered by the front desk or the concierge and she was the most caring and helpful that I have ever worked with. The capacity of the ship is less than 300 and it has open dining, so you will meet many of the other travelers and likely make many new friends. I highly recommend the Viking River Cruise and especially the Viking Ingvi crew.

Viking Ingvi Superior Crew