3. Viking Ingvi
This was our 40th anniversary trip & our first River Cruise. From beginning to end, it was superb! We had WONDERFUL weather, great tour guides, excellent accommodations, & awesome Viking staff! We were treated to an anniversary serenade & dessert at dinner 2 hrs after embarkation! On the last evening on board, I asked HOW the staff knew who we were, and they chuckled as to how they pulled it off(at check in, the desk staff sneaked a picture of us-unbeknownst to us, and the walked the dining room to find us, then notified the Maitre D where we were sitting!). We made lots of friends that we will hopefully keep in touch with after the trip! In hindsight, we wished we had extended our trip at BOTH ends, Budapest and Amsterdam, as we didn't know what to expect, and wished we could have spent more time in BOTH cities. Glass blower had a demo on the boat- AWESOME! We have shared our trip memories with family & friends & would DEFINITELY do it again. My sister & her best friend (& both spouses), have already booked a Viking River cruise for next summer (on our strong recommendation)! The staff also helped me surprise my husband by celebrating his birthday which also happened to fall during our cruise! We enjoyed the included tours and also booked several extra tours that were also a great value! We felt like royalty in our mini suite!

Unforgettable way to celebrate our 40th anniversary!

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by Paula K-RN

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

We felt like royalty in our mini suite!
Paula K-RN’s Full Rating Summary

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 312
We loved having the extra living room, sitting on the balcony, and the extra room in the bathroom. We enjoyed the fresh fruit & flowers in our cabin also! We were impressed with the USB plugs for our electronics & ample plugs for our "American" appliances (flat iron/curling brush). I liked having a Mini fridge in our cabin also.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins