3. Seven Seas Navigator
Previous cruises with Seabourn and Regent Mariner. Very disappointed, inconsistent quality of service in the Compass Rose, dismissive concierge staff and a Captain who is rarely visible and walks past passengers ignoring them. Many complaints from passengers about poor service and poor quality of food in the restraunts. The Cruise started badly, on boarding presented with a card thanking me for choosing Regent to celebrate my Birthday and asking what might and in which restraunt I would like to celebrate my Birthday. Filled the card in, on that night in the Compass Rose my Birthday was ignored, after 3 1/2 hours only two courses served, vegetables arrived after I had eaten my main course, and not even a happy birthday. Two nights later, sitting in Stars Lounge, the vibration was so bad that a drink from the tabled behind vibrated off, hit me in the backed and sprayed my brand new cream jacket with baileys. 3 cleaning attempts failed to remove the stains, at first Concierge were dismissive, suggested I claim off the person drinking the Baileys, then and only when Inasked them they agreed to dry clean it, to no avail. They then sent me a note, 'refer to customers insurance'. Totally dismissive. This is a design floor, a tiny table with shiny marble, no lip, on a ship that is renowned for vibration. It is a design weakness and Regent arrogantly refuse to accept it. Vibration is a real problem, it ruins the Stars Lounge entertainment and certain parts of the Compass Rose and La Veranda dining, totally obtrusive. The Shows, apart from the first, by the Regent performers, were generally very poor, one excellent singer who is leaving, the rest try numbers way beyond their ability. An excellent cellist but again ruined by the vibration. I should say that there are some excellent staff on the ship, it is by and large the top team who appear to follow the Captain's lead, the customer doesn't matter The pool deck is far too crammed, toe to head sun beds with no room to move, more like Blackpool than a 6 star cruise liner.

Regent do not meet the expectations.

Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by skypilot320