Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by All4114All
- Sail Date: September 2016
- Destination: Western Mediterranean
- great ship,
- buffet with good food, a la carte restaurants recommended (main dining room)
- plenty of entertainment,
- shows with superior quality,
- cabin quality,
- ship stability,
- in the ports, easy to enter and go outside the ship (good organization).
- too many passengers for the amount of distractions,
- lines for the activities,
- water slides hurt our back,
- in buffet hard to get free table on breakfast and diner,
- booking application does not function. Almost every days in guest services.
- charge of mini bar without consuming anything. I presented complaint, they canceled and agreed with me, and than charge again, without saying anything. Not fare!!!
- not all of the crew were friendly, unfortunately not always with smile on face,
- only in the day before we know the details and local sof the arrival ports.,
- too much things have to be paid,
- shore excursions very expensive. Better to go for our own,
- dirty tissue under the bed.
Many things to improve but at the end a very good experience.
- Read more Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email