• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

RedRaiderFan
6-10 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jun 2016
Cabin:

We booked the Harmony of the Seas as our first Royal Caribbean cruise after being frequent Disney Cruise Liners. Harmony of the Seas is a beautiful ship! There is always something going on and a new area to discover. We traveled with my parents (age 55)and my husband and I. The stops were great and the reason we booked the cruise in the first place. I highly recommend these ports!

We were only the 3rd cruise on this ship so I know they were still working out some of the kinks, but many of our issues seemed like a problem with the cruise line itself.

The food was pretty terrible. We had been traveling in Europe for a week so we were really looking forward to eating some "cruise" food. The mashed potatoes and white rice with soy sauce became the only decent thing I would eat during lunch at Windjammer. For 4 days I ate white rice at lunch. I am not a picky eater at all the food was that bad.

Port Reviews

Marseille

n/a

Palma de Mallorca (Majorca)

Barcelona