• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Aug 2016
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

I had the best time on the cruise ship. The cruise was really good. The shows were nice, the people were nice, the staff was great. Also I really liked the dj. My first cruise and I will remember this for a lifetime. My daughter went and she had a great time. I just wish she had a friend her age when she came. It was a family reunion and we took a lot of pictures. Everyone had a great time. But I must say, there needs to be more vegetables on the ship because I don't eat pork and because of my allergies I can't eat beef. The build your own plate station was really great but you need more vegetables on the other sides. I am a protein and vegetable eater. Other than that, the bathroom and hallways were always clean. The rooms were spotless. And the boat sailed nicely. I had a great time. Thank you carnival sensation for the best time.

Interior

Cabin 4B

Romi was fantastic. He cleaned the room like I have never seen anywhere before. He always smiled. He was very, very helpful with directions. He was great and helpful. If I ever go back on another cruise, I will be looking for Romi. I just want you to know that Romi was great. He is a great asset to your team. Thank you, from U127.

Port Reviews

Nassau

It was good but it could have beeno better. We didn't see much

7 Helpful Votes