3. Navigator of the Seas
This was our first time with RCI. We travelled in a group of 10 and had booked early 6pm dining. When we got on at Southampton and cruise ship departed. It was 5-45 and still no bags delivered to cabin. I asked staff and was told it didn't matter if I went to dinner casual as it was first night. I was in clothes I had been in all day and I minded! Went into bathroom and there was NO toiletries whatsoever, not even a bar of soap. Never before have I known this on a cruise ship. Didn't see any soap or our cabin attendant till approx day 5. However the cabin attendant Kearon Alexander for cabins 8387 and 8385 was amazing. My family in those cabins genuinely got to know him and he couldn't do enough. Dinner in Saphire restaurant was of good quality. We had booked a drinks package but spent so much time of our holiday queuing at the bar. Not enough bar staff or bars. Everywhere was packed. Most nights nowhere to sit. Spent a lot of evenings wondering around looking for someone leaving a table. I feel this ship has fitted too many cabins for entertainment space. Biggest gripe of holiday was for the teenagers in group. RCI do not cater for 16 to 18 year olds. They were bored! They would go to sports deck to do activities and were always told they were too old or too young Ie why have 18plus volleyball at 3-30 pm Then flow rider was only surfing between 4-30 and 6-30 most days ( we were at dinner at 6) so for people who complain about teenagers roaming around please remember they have paid the same price as everyone else but have been short changed in activities. I have been on over 10 cruises and have NEVER before written a review but this is the first cruise I have felt so underwhelmed. This was not the fault of the majority of the crew onboard as we met some fantastic staff. They were doing their best. I feel RCI are all about selling and profit. Pack them in and make them spend and give them a bit of average entertainment along the way.

Underwhelmed

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by u725062

Dinner in Saphire restaurant was of good quality.

u725062’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Bit tired but it is an older ship
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans