• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

clareylou2
10+ Cruises • Age 90s

Sail Date: Aug 2016
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Although the ship has been refurbished handsomely, I found my cruise experience to be below average. I have always felt pampered on the cruises I have sailed on before this one. The small amenities that I have been accustomed to on cruises I have been on previously, were not there. (Lotion, shower cap, pen, small pad, chocolate on the pillow, robe and slippers, etc.) The pricier menu items, like filet mignon and lobster were only served at an additional price ($35 - $40) in the main dining room.

The service was not as good as I am accustomed to. Although the servers were excellent there weren't enough of them especially in the Windjammer which is the cafeteria style restaurant on the pool deck. On other cruises there were more servers to help you get your food to your table on rough sailing days, and to serve hot drinks.

I stayed on this ship for a back to back cruise to Norway as well. The same comments apply.as well.

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E2

Very comfortable and well kept by an excellent staff.

13 Helpful Votes