3. Serenade of the Seas
Fantastic itinerary visiting Honningsvag, Olden, Tromso, Geiranger, Bergen, Alesund. Perfect ship for the trip too with great staff and really good service. We wanted to visit the North Cape and see the Midnight sun, but we experienced so much more. Great fun onboard with the Blue Nose event for crossing the Arctic circle. I would recommend for singles/couples and possibly older children. I would recommend ether booking the ships excursions or arrange independent travel to get the most out of each port. Apart from Bergen which is very easy to do on your own when you arrive. I would recommend the North Cape transfer from Honningsvag and the Glacier tours in Olden. Having been twice to Olden I chose a different glacier tour this time. Onboard ship the shows were varied ranging from a Magician to aerialists. Something for everyone. Usual daytime activities included enrichment talks and trivia. Copenhagen is a great place to start your cruise but I recommend doing an overnight to appreciate it, otherwise it's a blur en route from or to the airport.

Arctic Circle Cruise and Midnight sun

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by SusieCruiseAddict

I would recommend for singles/couples and possibly older children.

SusieCruiseAddict’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Aft balcony stateroom on deck 7. Great location but if you are an early night person, you may be put off by music in the bar underneath. I had researched this location onboard before booking and read poor reviews, but overall it didn't affect us.
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans