3. Serenade of the Seas
I think about the time on the Serenade everyday since I have been back. It was one of the best times of my life. I would seriously never consider trying another cruise line for next time as I could only be disappointed. Royal Caribbean rocks! The food was awesome, I recommend eating at the buffet style windjammer as it is come as you are with extremely flexible hours, and gourmet quality food. Go hang out at the skybar with rum at sunset and a cigar if that is your bag. Sign up for the thermal suite as an add on amenity to have access to the super steam rooms so you can roll the same the next day. Go there in the morning to start your day. I personally did the Jacuzzi to wake up with coffee them a steam and breakfast. What a way to live!!! I felt like a king for ten days. The casinos was cool too although I am not sure they were prepared for our "enthusiasm", not exactly vegas style but whatever it was cool nonetheless. O, and on the last day I did an accupunture treatment and it seriously almost 100% fixed my lower back problems in one treatment for a good 3 months. Just starting to tighten back up now, gotta go on another rc vacation!

Absolutely amazing

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by rmb7010

rmb7010’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

service was excellent, beds two twins, a bit small for my taste but that is to be expected
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans