3. Emerald Princess
This cruise was selected because 1we enjoy the canaries 2 we had travelled on princess previously and had be very satisfied. the transport (eavesway) were two hours plus late in picking us up. not a good start. wehad to be rushed through embarkation(not princess line fault). once on board as usual we found that the cabin was excellent, clean and comfortable. the staff were attentive and friendly. diningroom staff that I was served by were excellent and help to make dining a pleasure. Entertainment I felt was mediocre.princess own troupe, on the night I went to see them on stage for only 35 mins. the first 3 days were spent at sea,and as another passenger said to me"it was like being at butlins". it was noisey. obviously the ports of call suited me and hopefully they did others. it is taken that these liners are a commercial organisations, but it was a little upsetting that whilst having a drink you touted for one of the franchise restaurants. THE CREW COULD NOT HAVE BETTERED AND PRINCESS LINES SHOULD BE PROUD OF THEM. disembarkation was well organised and went smoothly in my case.

Aboard the Emerald

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by holibil

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Canary Islands
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

wehad to be rushed through embarkation(not princess line fault).

the staff were attentive and friendly.

obviously the ports of call suited me and hopefully they did others.

THE CREW COULD NOT HAVE BETTERED AND PRINCESS LINES SHOULD BE PROUD OF THEM.

disembarkation was well organised and went smoothly in my case.
holibil’s Full Rating Summary