3. Norwegian Jade
We had a great time on the NCL Jade. We only ate in the included venues and all meals were very satisfying. Hot foods hot, cold foods cold. Very flavorful meals.Fantastic wait staff in the main dining room. Frasier was a blessing for my family. He was there for us for breakfasts in the Grand Pacific and he was there for us in Alizar for supper. We never even wanted for water. He was always there for us. Our cabin was clean, comfortable & quiet. Shower is large and I'm a big guy. Plenty of hot water even at the end of port days when lots of folks were getting back on-board and headed for the shower. Clean bright thick towels and washcloths. Loved being able to spend a little time on our balcony every night before turning in. All the shows were good. Enjoyed the comedian David Naster for multiple shows. Yes, the Jade is showing some age, but is still completely functional and all public areas were clean. If you have excursions through NCL, I would suggest going through your excursion tickets with a "fine tooth comb". We had 6 in our group in 3 cabins. One set of tickets was never delivered. The excursion desk reprinted them for a different time than the other 4. The mistake wasn't discovered until the night before. Excursion desk management was able to get us all on the same excursion, but it was questionable for a while. We weren't sure until we were all in port asking the vendor if they could take us all. Houston port is a breeze. I wish NCL would stay in Texas. It's much more economical than flying to California or Florida. Completely addicted to"Freestyle Cruising".

NCL JADE, Great Vacation

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by meslt1992

We had a great time on the NCL Jade.

Our cabin was clean, comfortable & quiet.

All the shows were good. Enjoyed the comedian David Naster for multiple shows.

We had 6 in our group in 3 cabins.

Completely addicted to"Freestyle Cruising".
meslt1992’s Full Rating Summary