3. Norwegian Jade
We had fantastic weather, great excursions and enjoyed the cruise. We arrived on the Friday and checked into the Doubletree beside the Bush Airport it had a supplied shuttle and we went to a cajun restaurant down the street and had fantastic seafood dishes. We bought a few drinks and snacks for the cruise had a leisurely breakfast and ordered an uber to get us to the port. It was simple and quick and cost $47 for the two of us. We checked our bags and checked in for the cruise we got zone 5 and loaded the boat approx. noon. We went ot our room and checked it out small but functional, the mattresses looked worn and had a ridge in the middle of the mattresses. We had room 5574 mid ship, I liked the location we spent a lot of time on the 6th floor evenings in the lounges and ate at Alizar 3 times. We had dinner in the Grand Pacific I had made reservations and we got the worst possible table beside the prep station this pissed me off a little, service was good and we enjoyed the meal. Cozumel we just went ashore and wandered around doing some shopping, the Mexican vendors are very aggressive and i wanted to pummel a few of them they were so disrespectful, ask for a price and then the pressure sales tactics after were rediculous. Belize- The highlight, swam with the sharks and Rays had a great lunch on the island. The tour company was great and we booked through NCL. Honduras=--We went on the Jolly Roger catamaran snorkeling adventure, great snorkeling and friendly staff good lunch and beautiful soroundings Overall lots of fun we met some great people enjoyed the musicians in the lounges nightly, the comedy and acrobatic shows were excellent. The magic show was ok not my thing. I don't know if I will cruise again I prefer to go to a destination and explore it more than the 6hr window that you get with cruising. We loved Belize and will make that a future destination to visit.

March 12-19, Fun Times

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Bigmac14

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
We had fantastic weather, great excursions and enjoyed the cruise.

Bigmac14’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OB 5574
Room was small but acceptable. The only negative was the mattress it was in need of replacement big divet in the middle of both mattresses
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins