3. Norwegian Breakaway
It was my first time on a cruise and it seemed like I had to wait 10-15 minutes for food and drinks. it became very annoying and upsetting after a while, you always had to plan on being any place 1/2 to 1 hour a head of time. Not fun. At time it was hard to find out where shows, events were going on in the ship. There could have been better maps or directions on how to get to places, maybe by the last day I had it memorized.... I must have walked 1,000 miles when I really could have walked 100 miles. Food at McSheagan (spelling ?) was the same all the time, and on several occassions the food was cold, did not go here to often even though it was the only 24 hour place to eat. Most of the shows were good, loved the comedy show. Burn the floor. Not sure why you had to pay $40 or $60 to play Bingo, a little pricy don't you think ? Everyone else on the ship said Celebrity cruises are much better. Long wait to get on the ship. Gym was very small and always crowded.

Crowded, and Long Lines for Food and Drinks

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by vulcand2

• Sail Date: November 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Not fun.

At time it was hard to find out where shows, events were going on in the ship.

Most of the shows were good, loved the comedy show. Burn the floor.

Everyone else on the ship said Celebrity cruises are much better.

Long wait to get on the ship.

Gym was very small and always crowded.
vulcand2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 10248
Cabin was small but to be expected, I kept tripping on step into bathroom.

Room was clean and well kept, balcony was nice to have
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins