3. Norwegian Breakaway
I just got back from a 7 day NYC-Orlando-Nassau-NYC cruise trip on Norwegian Breakaway. We were about 10 families totaling around 40 members. I normally don't write reviews but I felt compelled to write this review for the simple fact that my family and I thoroughly enjoyed our 7 day trip. Breakaway is a large ship and I noticed that it was a fully packed ship probably because of holiday time-frame. I booked a mini suite with balcony on 11th floor for a family of 4 and I should say it was very comfortable. We never felt any inconvenience in the state room. The amenities were modern and the room service was perfect. The only issue we had one night was a nearby stateroom couple fighting late in the night. Their fight woke us up and disturbed our sleep, luckily it was a nuisance for only one night. There are multiple restaurants on the ship, While we settled for breakfast everyday at Garden cafe, for lunch and dinner we went to Manhattan, Savor, Taste and few other restaurants. Some of us were Vegetarian (Indian) and I should say they accommodated our needs very well. Some of the entrees and desserts were very tasty. We are already missing the food. Some of us took the ultimate beverage package and I should say it is a must if one likes to drink frequently. I normally don't drink much but I was rotating among various spirits, wine and mohito's. Entertainment was good, and we had great time partying at Spice H2O and Bliss. One downside with our trip was that they skipped a stop at Great Stirrup Kay due to weather conditions. While it was disappointing to miss a planned stop at the beach, I don't find fault with the Cruise liner, I believe they did the right thing keeping safety as the top priority. We did feel a bit shaky one of the nights due to high waves but me and my family felt just fine with our sea band on our wrists. I used fitness center every day. Swimming pool was perfect. The rope activities was a lot of fun. I noticed they kept cleaning at regular intervals. They seem to employ folks from pretty much every part of the world. Overall, we truly enjoyed our trip and will cherish our experience for quite some time.

Just back from a memorable cruise trip

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by khokhorocks