3. Norwegian Breakaway
I read so many Negative reviews before our cruise last week that I wanted to leave some positive feedback for you! We drove to the terminal in Manhattan, it was so easy. No wait to park, very convenient as well. Yes, the terminal was busy, there were 4,000 people boarding! However the lines were organized and well-staffed and when we boarded around 1:30, our room was ready and the ship was in full swing. The entire staff was friendly. The ship was immaculate. Plenty of restrooms throughout, and always, always clean. They were always cleaning this ship! Handrails multiple times of day, Windows, decks- the ship is well run and beautifully maintained. Our fellow cruisers were terrific. No fighting, nothing inappropriate, just enjoyed themselves like crazy and had a great time. We were bummed that once again the ship did not get to go to the private island, not safe for the tenders. 5 days at sea was a bit much, especially with 2 of them being very chilly. Atlantis was nice, we went to the lagoon and it was very peaceful. Wondered if we could have taken a cab to a different beach and saved some $, but all in all it was a nice day. The food in the dining rooms was good, my husband preferred those meals. Our daughter likes the buffet and I preferred the buffet because I could make much healthier choices. I don't think I would have gone to the dining room more than once, as I said, the selection was greater at the Garden Cafe, and the atmosphere was not any more relaxed, which would have been welcomed. We did not go to a specialty restaurant but we did go to the jungle dinner show and the food was great. They provided a vegetarian dish For our daughter which was terrific. If you have more than 5 drinks a day the beverage package is worth it as the drinks range from about $6-$10 each plus gratuity. We were upset to find out that the poolside servers were not included in the gratuity package so thankfully after the first day we found out so they didn't miss out. The jungle show was amazing, I think our favorite. Rock of Ages, no comment. Burn the Floor, nice. The Christmas show was really great and we appreciate the effort put into it- especially Santas video- really cute! We also enjoyed the Broadway performer, her show was great. ( can't remember her name) Also- the Spa was great! I will try to always get a spa suite in the future. We used it every day! So, no complaints. A lovely ship, lovely cruise. Might choose to leave out of Florida next time to avoid the chilly days at Sea, but that was on us! I hope this leaves you looking forward to your trip!

Absolutely No Complaints

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by LMZ

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony

I hope this leaves you looking forward to your trip!
LMZ’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M9
Same as the rest but the spa being included made it a terrific deal! We loved the spa. The cabin had tons of storage. Plenty of hangers, a coffee pot, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo, lotions, all there.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins