3. Norwegian Jewel
I've never been so disappointed with NCL until this last cruise. The crew was not very nice especially the guy at the desk when I ask where I could get cash. He didn't care! The wait people at the buffet didn't look happy. Of course there were some nice ones like Cindy but the rest were just not happy working there. I wish the waiters served the drinks at the buffet dining room like at Princess. It was awful having to carry your drink with all the people. I spilled my hot water on my hand several times. The entertainment at the theater was always good. Love the band on the run all the time. We had not cruised with NCL for many years so I thought we'd give it a try again. After the crew's attitude, I have to really think hard about cruising with NCL again.

It was ok.

SCICONE’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 11094
Set up of closet is bad. There was no place to move! I'll take the regular balcony anytime where the closet is open.
Mattress was good.