3. Navigator of the Seas
This ship had the best service overall than any other cruise we have been on. From the great room attendant to the fabulous wait staff to the fantastic bartenders in many of the venue bars. The R bar staff was incredible. The ship is the perfect size for everyone. The entertainment in the main theater was ok. Not my favorite. The ice skating show was great. Cuddy is awesome and full of energy. They need more general trivia but it was always fun to play. I would go back on this ship in a heartbeat if it would be out of any other port. I will not go to Galveston again. Too hard to get to.

Best Service

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by shelbelle99

shelbelle99’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Very comfortable room. Great service. Hilton took great care of us.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans