3. Celebrity Constellation
This cruise met all my expectations of a Celebrity cruise. Ship was very clean, had great staff and great entertainment. There are now four production shows that are new. I found out the dancers and singers had only came on ship two weeks ago and performed the shows one time before. They were excellent and looked like they had performed for months. Guest entertainers shows were varied in their performances. We were pleasantly surprised that there wasn't any problem finding seats in the Oceanview cafe. We usually try to avoid eating there because of crowding. This time we ate breakfast there all but one day since the food was great. I loved the activities director. Usually this staff tries to be silly and is late to events. This cruise the staff was professional!!

Wonderful Cruise

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by jku2

Guest entertainers shows were varied in their performances.

This cruise the staff was professional!!
jku2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Ocean View 4
Cabin 04 2097
Large window.
Did not have a sofa but had a very comfy large chair.
Only problem is a vinyl shower curtain, most ships have gotten rid of them
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins