3. Viking Torgil
My daughter and I had a most enjoyable first experience with Viking Cruises. We chose The River of Gold Itinerary travelling the River Duoro. The excursions were most interesting, the staff was outstanding (they anticipated your needs!) and the quality of the food was at the five star level. We liked the size of the ship (only 108 passengers) and with unassigned dinner seating it gave us the opportunity to meet quite a number of interesting people. We were so delighted with our experience that next year both my daughters will be accompanying me on yet another European cruise with Viking. We are all looking forward to a memorable vacation!!

Superb Experience

Viking Torgil Cruise Review by Vancouver Isalnd

• Sail Date: June 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

We are all looking forward to a memorable vacation!!
Vancouver Isalnd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Torgil price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA ?
We had one of the higher category cabins (sorry do not remember the specific designation or number). After the stateroom we had on the large Mediterranean cruise ship, it did seem very small. However, it was veyr comfortable.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins