3. Carnival Breeze
Carnival Breeze was a great ship!! Matt Mitcham is the best cruise director ever!! He has great energy, very approachable, and very funny!! The entire entertainment crew was great especially Orlando!! All the crew members were very friendly and very helpful... I had to use a scooter because I hurt my ankle prior to coming on the ship. Every time a crew member saw me in the buffet line they would take my tray and get my food for me. The food was delicious especially the lobster tail on elegant night in the dining hall, Guys Burgers, and the burritos at the Blue Iguana..... The deck parties were a blast and the shows in the Ovation theatre were great too. I had cabin 11275 which was an upper/lower handicap accessible room very spacious with a huge bathroom. Only problem which didn't bother me but I know will bother others was less closet space and the room is directly under the water works on deck 12. You actually hear the bucket dumping water right over your room. My daughter had a blast with her new friends but she said the counselor in Club O2 was boring!!! Please if you get the chance to sail on the Breeze go for it especially before Matt leaves in November 2015!!!

Fabulous ship!!! Matt is the Best!!!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Msfabulous78

Ages 16+
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A 11275
This room is handicap accessible so it is very spacious with a large bathroom and shower. Beds are super comfortable!!! Pros: Location you are right by the action, spacious room, and Greg the room steward is great!!! Cons: the room is directly under water works and there's yellow bucket that dumps water over your room so it's very nosey and you can hear the music from the lido deck. Also less closet space.... I would definitely stay in this room again!! If you're never in your room than the noise shouldn't bother you as much. The water works closes at night so you won't hear it when you go to bed but if you're a light sleeper I don't recommend this room!!!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins