3. Carnival Glory
My husband and I went with my two sons and three granddaughters. We had a wonderful time and would recommend it 100% to anyone, actually, I have. We had a balcony room side by side and were able to unlock the divider on the balcony. The staff for our room was outstanding. So happy and helpful. Eating was of course wonderful. We had all 7 of us at one table every night. Food outstanding, staff was so helpful. Excursions were wonderful and so much fun. My husband loved the casino area especially the claw to catch 100 dollar bricks. He won three till the end. We loved the bands and singalongs of goldon oldies. We would love to go again and will watch the cost after January 2016. We are hoping to take other family along this time. My granddaughters had a wonderful time and did not get bored at all. The cost was not to much more than our weekly beach trips. When you consider all your meals are free and the ship was like one big boardwalk. I cannot say enough about this cruise line.

I am now hooked on cruising.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by sydneybeth

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

sydneybeth’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B
Very clean and staff would clean our room at lease twice a day.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins