3. Navigator of the Seas
This was our second cruise with RCL. Navigator is smaller in size than the Freedom of the Seas we took last year. Loved the food and dining! With the smaller sized ship, however, the entertainment wasn't as good. The ice show was wonderful! The Elton John impersonator was fantastic -- all else were just, eh. We should have skipped the last show in the theater, we all got bored. Excursions: Cozumel/Belize/Roatan We LOVED our excursions! In Cozumel we shopped and played at the beach -- we just played it by ear, nothing planned in advance. Very relaxing day. Taxi service is super inexpensive. We were able to find a quiet secluded beach and did some great snorkeling. In Belize we booked a tour with cavetubing.bz --SOOOO FUN! Go with cavetubing.bz -- and book them outside of the ship (saves so much $$$, and so worth it). They are very trustworthy, drive nice vehicles, carry your tubes so you can site see while they teach you about the vegitation and all about their country. Our guides were so fun and knowledgeable. They kept our belongings secure. The caves are a must see, lunch was great afterwards. Other groups were carrying tubes and speeding past us on the trail. I felt bad that they weren't getting the same treatment we were. I highly recommend them! Our last excursion was Roatan Honduras. We went through Rony's Tours which were recommended by a friend. Again, our service was FANTASTIC and saved us so much money. We did the zipline/monkey adventure. Our guide was Carla, we also met Roney himself -- both were so so so friendly and taught us so much about their country. I think in total the zip line was 16 zips to get down the mountain. We and our adult children LOVED it. It was a very rainy day. The constant rain didn't damper our spirits none - we had a blast. After the zip line you take an awesome tour and see beautiful wild life and vegetation. Loved playing with the monkeys and parrots! Got some great pics. After our excursion Carla took us to a beach to snorkel as I kept hearing how clear the water is (so pretty!) -- we were able to see some really coloful fish! Carla stood by while we snorkled, she's such a trooper! We got about 40 minutes in before we were hit with a down poor (not an understatment). Not once did Carla complain, even though everyone of us (including her) were soaken wet. Our excursion guides in both Roatan and Belize got us back to the ship with plenty of time to spare. Again, highly recommend them both. So glad they were recommended to us. Last year we had four excursions in our 7-day cruise, Navigator had three excursions. I prefer the three day excursion deal better, left us more time to relax at sea and see all that the amazing ship has to offer. I love how RCL ships are laid out, and how CLEAN and beautiful everything is. Our room steward and dining room attendants were nothing short of fantastic, and always so helpful and trustworthy. I'm hooked on Royal Caribbean! On one of the nights a storm blew in, we got to see quite a lightning show! With all that, we only slightly felt the ship rock. How cool is that?! None of us got sick, and none of us took anything to prevent sea sickness. I wish I could remember the cruise director's name, he is hilarious! Very entertaining and honest. Tune in to Channel 14 in the morning, he always gives great instructions so you know what you are doing and what to expect. Love that feature! Embarkation: We arrived at the ship an hour early, and they let us right on! Felt like we had the ship to ourselves for a while. AMAZING! Getting off the ship went smoothly as well. I highly recommend Royal Caribbean. If you like the party crowd, there are places to hang out. If you like quiet, there are plenty of places for that too (we like the quiet). Can't wait to go again!

SOOOO enjoyable!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by ReidFamily

Excursions: Cozumel/Belize/Roatan

ReidFamily’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

I like the room layout, beds not as comfy as Freedom of the Seas, but still not bad.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans