3. Celebrity Reflection
My wife and I have cruised all the major cruise lines. This cruise was our first on Celebrity and probably our best, food and service on board was superb. Only complaint was their mis-handling of their Select Dining option for which you pay extra. Their system for this does not work and we spent most of our dining in the Ocean View Cafe (buffet), this was the best run such area we have experienced on any ship with excellent food and variety. A note on the main dining room, we heard many comments from other passengers that the dinner service to over 2 hours and most had to obtain more food in the buffet afterwards because of small portions served. Entertainment and activities was definitely geared towards the passengers average age which I would guess ranged from 65-70 yo. Would I book another cruise on Celebrity -- ABSOLUTELY !!!

Great Cruise