3. Costa Serena
Overall very good experience, tasty food, a-la-carte portions were small, but very tasty. We purchased all inclusive drinks package, which was good value for money. Very good entertainment, piano bar- fab! I personally have been sawn into pieces on the stage by the Italian magician ! Portrait photos were very good quality and prices have been reduced from our last cruise with Costa 3 years ago. My daughter enjoyed kinds club, I used spa, which was a bit overpriced and the state of the art gym. I wish we purchased cruise and stay as 1,5 days were not enough to explore Dubai.

Winter sunshine

Costa Serena Cruise Review by volata

volata’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Costa Serena price drops

Cabin stuart did his job but didn't bother to chat with us. Cabin decor was ok, new-ish and my daughter had her own sofa bed. Balcony with table and chairs.
  Costa Serena Deck Plans