3. Costa Serena
Overall very good experience, tasty food, a-la-carte portions were small, but very tasty. We purchased all inclusive drinks package, which was good value for money. Very good entertainment, piano bar- fab! I personally have been sawn into pieces on the stage by the Italian magician ! Portrait photos were very good quality and prices have been reduced from our last cruise with Costa 3 years ago. My daughter enjoyed kinds club, I used spa, which was a bit overpriced and the state of the art gym. I wish we purchased cruise and stay as 1,5 days were not enough to explore Dubai.

winter sunshine

Costa Serena Cruise Review by volata

volata’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Costa Serena price drops

Cabin stuart did his job but didn't bother to chat with us. Cabin decor was ok, new-ish and my daughter had her own sofa bed. Balcony with table and chairs.
  Costa Serena Deck Plans

• Ferrari World Park
    very interesting indoor amusement park. Not huge- half a day enough to see all. Enjoyed ferrari simulators and life show. Apparently park has the fastest ride in the world- I didn't dare to go (((
    View All 1 Ferrari World Park Reviews
  • Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
    Experience of a local culture and tradition. Tour included visit to the mosque, local museum and The Souk. Entry to the mosque is forbidden for women if they are not dressed to the local standard but don't worry for 5 GBP you can hire suitable outfit and look like Arabian princess!
    View All 10 Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque Reviews