3. Costa Serena
The worst Cruise Ship I have ever experienced and will never trust this Company again. My Cabin was 2412. Fine in itself but nobody should have to endure the level of noise that I experienced coming from Deck 3 above which was obviously the Restaurant/Galley clearing up after the 2nd dining sitting. The noise I had to endure was those responsible for clearing up seemed to be dragging containers/bins across a steel floor from 11pm until 2pm and then starting again at 5am for the breakfast sitting. When complaining to Reception nothing was done. No complaint forms available on board and the Reception Staff need retraining in Customer Relations. We pay your wages!!! The Air conditioning in this Cabin somehow contained cigarette smoke. Costa cruises have been given ample time to address these issues but they have not bothered or are simply not interested. They say the matter was logged which is unacceptable.

Poor Customer Service

Costa Serena Cruise Review by JeffLenehan

The Air conditioning in this Cabin somehow contained cigarette smoke.

JeffLenehan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Serena price drops

Cabin OK except for the noise detailed above and the smell of cigarette smoke coming through the Air Conditioning.
  Costa Serena Deck Plans