3. Costa Fascinosa
Took my two young kids on their first cruise. I had done a Costa cruise in the summer and enjoyed it. Cabin was fine for three people and it was great to have a balcony. Unlike many other reviewers, I had no problem with uninterested staff: maybe because my kids are nice, the staff were kind to us. They were smiling and helpful and we had no negative experience. The food was not as good as the NeoRomantica. It was OK, the dinners were better, but the buffet was heaving and the food was average. The kids liked it, but it wasn't classy enough for me. We had one day "at sea" and it was a bit rough; stormy seas and high winds. That's the price you pay for cruising in February I guess. We did none of the Costa excursions, since I already experienced that they are overpriced. On the whole, the cruise was fine, the ship was impressive for the kids. I just think next time I might go with a classier cruise line.

Fun With My Kids But Not Very Classy

Costa Fascinosa Cruise Review by addiepads

addiepads’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Fascinosa price drops

Balcony Premium
Cabin BP 7237
Clean and quite smart, plenty of space for me and my two kids. It was rather quiet, no noise from other guests, but the wind made a noise on the balcony. Whistling wind kept me awake twice. It was too cold generally to sit outside but the views were good!
Carmen Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins