3. Regal Princess
We were on the Nov.16th to 23rd cruise. Wife and I are platinum so we had preferred boarding, which was very easy 1/2 hour at the most, was on and in cabin by 12:30. Muster was 3:00 and very quick and then was sail away. That was very good and the weather for the first 6 days was very good. Rain on the 7th day coming back to Ft Lauderdale. The ship is in my words HUGE and it is a very nice ship. I wanted to go on it because of the newness, and all the talk about the balconys being small I could not see it. They have 41 sq. ft and the Crown Princess only has 40 sq. ft. All the talk about elevators I also didnt have to wait, so saw no problem with them. Over all the ship is a beautiful.I will not go on this one again because of its size, I like the closeness with the crew and this is so big you dont get to see most of the crew as much as I have on other Princess cruises. Entertainment was good, they are not top of the line but not bad at all. The only problem we had was on our dinner in the Crown Grill my wife steak came out so rare she had to send it back. She had ordered medium well and it came out all red inside, the second time was almost as bad so it went back for a third time and still came back rare. We told them forget it and I finished mine and we went on our way. Would not go there again.

Beautiful Ship

Regal Princess Cruise Review by starts60

We were on the Nov.16th to 23rd cruise.
Entertainment was good, they are not top of the line but not bad at all.
starts60’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA B201
The cabin was very nice and plenty of room, and the balcony was no different than other Princess ships I have been on. Everything worked well with no flaws and we had a great cabin steward. Plenty of room to hang clothes and room under bed for suitcases
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins