• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

CruisrIm
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2014
Cabin: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

I am writing this review as I could not find a lot of info for when we took the cruise so I thought since this is the beginning of the season down there I would give some hopefully helpful clues!

Port of Galveston: getting there is the biggest challenge so I would highly recommend the TransGates Limousine Service of HOUSTON, TX, 77093 (281) 217-0772 they were clean, flexible, well dressed and friendly! My only warning is to book them much later for the pickup on your return trip as getting off the ship and thru customs is a three hour nightmare thanks to RC! The ship in front of us got right off and out but there are very few customs agents for RC and it takes forever to even get off the ship. We were scheduled at 9:30 we exited at 11:00 then had to get thru customs. FYI get a porter to help you they push you right thru!

And the TransGates Limousine was patiently waiting for us, thank you to them!!

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Nice

Port Reviews

Galveston

Getting to the port best way hands down TransGates LimousineHOUSTON, TX, 77093. (281) 217-0772 they were patient and clean and friendly and cheaper that the blue shuttle!

10 Helpful Vote