3. Norwegian Getaway
My wife and I booked a Haven owners suite which was very nice. The food in the Haven restaurant was fine but once you decided to go and eat at any of the other food serving places we quickly became very disappointed. One evening, during the complimentary prime rib dinner at O'Sheehan's, I had to send my meal back 3 times either because it was prepared too rare or was served too cold. And don't go to O'Sheehan's when an American football game is on!! It will be extremely crowded and you'll never get service!! The ship seemed to be kept at a very cold temperature as if it was going to be used sometime during the cruise as a meat locker. I figure that maybe this ship is just too big and is just beyond the control of the crew who, as a whole, do try very hard, to keep the guests happy. I'd give this ship 3 stars out of 5.

Somewhat Disappointing

Jackwolf’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

The Haven Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin H3 16100
Nice ship; WAY too big for it's own good. Food not so great unless you're eating in the Haven restaurant. Ship kept way too cold.
Deck 16 Suite Cabins