3. Navigator of the Seas
Embarkation was as usual...not good, not bad. We were in a Grand Suite (GS 1298) and found it to be most delightful. It was spacious with a good lay-out...albeit a bit tired looking, but the ship is to be refurbished in January we were told. The Concierge room was a joke. It was totally jammed every evening with mostly the super frequent flyer group of good ol' boys who felt that visiting had to be at full volume, drawing up circles of people from their crowd. This certainly took away from any atmosphere of a quiet conversation over a cocktail. So much for the perk of spending money for a suite. We sometimes just took our drink to our cabin. One wonders how some of the trolling women were in the room, but I guess if you get enough cheap tickets and spend months on a ship you qualify. Movies in the theater were so awful we left two of them and didn't try again. TV programming was terrible. Gave up..and will NOT pay to watch a movie in our cabin. Hello, this is the age of communication and it isn't that expensive for Royal Caribbean to provide top quality TV. Food was OK, but I wouldn't go out my way for the specialty restaurants. Celebrity speciality restaurants totally outshine anything we saw on RC. The staff overall was most friendly and helpful. We applauded them. Lastly..my husband and I both came off the ship with pneumonia. We are both quite ill. Think cruising is on the back burner for some while (we have cruised about twice a year for several years).

How to end your cruising desire

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by TahoeFun

The staff overall was most friendly and helpful. We applauded them.
TahoeFun’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Spacious with a good lay-out. A bit tired, but understand the ship is being refurbished. Can't understand this need for a bath tub. I good walk-in shower would be far superior and far less dangerous.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans