Notes on the Cabin:
• Plenty of room
• Space under bed for all luggage
• Lots of hangers, drawers, cubbies
• Safe is pretty small. Holds iPad but not laptop.
• There is always ice provided morning & night
• Mini bar & sodas in the room (for a fee)
• Evian water in the room ($3.25 a bottle. We drank a lot!)
• Laundry line in the shower
• Regular shower & handheld
My husband and I just got back from a seven day cruise on Wind Star. We had not been on the ship before but have cruised on Oceania and Royal Caribbean. As with any cruise there is the good and the bad.
The good news was the cabin was nice. The bathrooms were clean and the shower had two heads. The bose ipod speaker was great and the plasma tv was nice. The only really bad thing about ...
Having cruised a number of times before (10+) and having cruised on Wind Star previously (two times), we approach this review with a non-biased and (hopefully) open mind.
We made our reservations through Cruises of Distinction which doesn't really have an interactive web site, but, rather, relies on telephone service. They are great to work with and have rates that match or beat any we could ...