Allure of the Seas Review: Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by ejt2011
Overall Member Rating
Allure of the Seas Review
Destination: Western Caribbean
Embarkation: Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
- Food in main dining room was of low quality. Lackluster dish presentation, bland tasting food, and limited menu. We ended up tired of going there and skipped the same at the end.
- Food in specialty restaurants were of great quality, great presentation, and very tasty, especially Chops Grille! Highly recommended. If you have the money I would skip the main dining all together.
- Having sailed in other cruises, including other RC ships, we found most shows to be boring. Chicago though was very good.
- Although the Cruise had several entertainment options and activities, we found these completely lacking, especially for a ship that spends 3 days at sea. One does really get bored. Being a couple in their 30's and early 40's, we found most activities and entertainment targeted to an older population, specifically american, More for a ship carrying such a culturally diverse crowd. For a ship with so many bars were one would expect a lively nightlife, these were dead most of the time. Our sailing unfortunately was filled with rainy days and many cancelled outdoor activities. Although we understand that weather is unexpected, there should have been a plan B for indoor entertainment.
- Not all was dissapointing, beautiful cruise ship, so many different places to be and see, excellent ambience, Central Park is beautiful, Promenade is awesome.
In sum, beautiful ship with lots of potential to correct the flaws. But so far not worth the higher premium. Never feels cramped until you need help or get in an elevator. Less
Cabin review: D5 Superior Outside View Stateroom with BalconySuperior Outside View Stateroom with Balcony (D5) Reviews >>
Lots of winners and few losers...
Liberty of the Seas July 2017
Great ship, but one of the mos...
1st Cruise Tips and Recommenda...
Cruising with family members
Allure of the Seas trip tops t...