3. Carnival Sensation
The Sensation is has an interesting decor - very purple! The food was just ok...nothing spectacular. The cruise was too short to really get to know the workers but it is possible if you make the effort. The ship was clean overall with hand sanitizing stations. You definitely have to watch the buffet times, because if you have partied the night before, you might miss breakfast...they don't wait to switch over to lunch. We experienced where they took down the breakfast food 10 min early while we were still standing in line for it. The pool is small but seemed to be the hang out spot. The workers became annoying after constantly asking every 5 min if we wanted a drink. I would suggest the early dinning time so that you can do more of the night life activities. Our 8:15pm dinner seemed to be right in the middle of everything and we were a party of 12 so it seemed to take us forever to get through dinner, causing us to miss the some of the shows, etc. I went to one adult comedy show and it wasn't too bad. The Love and Marriage show is always my favorite...natural humor. We were 4 to an interior room with no window. I would suggest spending the extra dollar to upgrade to a balcony if possible. Drinks on the ship were expensive ($25 for a bucket of beer). There are only 2 outlets in the room which was somewhat of a problem for 4 girls getting ready and no full length mirror. There was a safe which was nice to have. One thing I would suggest would be bringing a lanyard or something to wear to keep up with your room key (Fun Pass). Also, I would suggest parking at the 'Park n Cruise' for $6.99 and shuttle to the port (short distance, 5 min ride) instead of paying high prices at the port to park. You can even make a reservation for the parking - very seamless process. Also, guys cannot wear short sleeves, hats, shorts, sandals etc on formal night so be sure to bring something a little nicer to wear. The cruise was fun, full of young people...there was a wedding, 3 or 4 bachelor/bachelorette parties on board so be ready to drink and get loud!

Party Ship!

Ages 16+
Get Carnival Sensation price drops

Interior
Cabin 4I 87
We were able to hear the workers early in the morning moving about. Definitely bring an air freshener for the bathroom - no ventilation and super small. There is limited closet space and 4 small drawers. Not much room but just don't spend too much time there... Might also want to bring your own hangers if you have a lot of dresses, etc. Try to position your room near the elevators to avoid having to walk down the long hallways to get where you are going. Sheets, pillows, blankets were comfy. The AC was really cold - don't be afraid to adjust it.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Nassau
    All we did was go to the straw market and Senior Frogs. Be careful at the straw market - if you try to negotiate the prices, do so quietly. All of the vendors are competing against each other so they don't want their neighbor to know how low they went on the price plus they want to maintain a certain level of income for these people. There are no outside lights so the straw market closes at sunset. The weather was extremely hot so wear a hat and bring plenty of water.
    Senior Frogs is always a good time :) Drinks are outrageously priced but worth the experience. You get to take home the plastic cup. We went back to Senior Frogs late that night when it turns into a club. There is a $10 cover fee per person unless you get a 'Free Cover' card from a worker earlier on in the day or if you happen to be celebrating something special and you are a group of hot girls ;) Oh and be cautious of crazy drivers on the main street...they will run you over!
    View All 5,865 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews