CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Liberty Review

Editor Rating

An extra sea day thanks to Ivan

Review for Carnival Liberty to the Bahamas
Sea Legs
10+ Cruises • Age 20s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin: Ocean Suite
Traveled with children
My great grandaughter learning how to make towel animals.

I chose this cruise as Port Canaveral was drivable from my home. I took my daughters, daughter in law, 5 grandkids and 1 great grandaughter. We only got to dock in Nassau and had light rain that day (our first day) so didn't do much. We were not able to dock the following day in Princess Cays and as we missed that, they were going to take us to Freeport the next day. Weather didn't permit that either. But, actually, we only had sporadic rain showers each day and a good amount of sunshine. The staff was amazing and the food quite good. And of course, you can't say anything but good things about Guy's Burgers! The music show was disappointing but that was the only thing We had a blast playing trivia, dancing, game shows and some of us did bingo. Dustin, the cruise director is the best one I've ever had and that is saying alot as I have cruised over 20 times. Our return to Port was a day late so we had an extra sea day. Kudos to Lady Liberty!

Ocean Suite

We had 3 cabins booked. An ocean suite for myself and 3 of the others and 2 cabins with just a window for the other family members. I didn't see them, but was quite pleased with our ocean suite.

1 Helpful Vote