• Newsletter

Enchantment of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1930 reviews
4 Awards

Ship needs works, overall enjoyable cruise.

Review for Enchantment of the Seas to the Bahamas
Jamielyn1220
First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

This was my first cruise, while I did find some things that could there have been adjustments too. I enjoyed my cruise overall. I traveled with a group of 10 (Myself, my parents, my aunt, uncle, twin cousins (9 years old), two family friends & their daughter (11 years old). Our itinerary was 2 days Bermuda, Nassau, Bahamas, & Coco Cay, Bahamas.

PROS:

-The ship/cruise port is not far from my house (about a 20 minute drive.) It made it very easy to uber/taxi to & from the port & not have to worry about paying for parking. C

I got an interior cabin. It was just myself in this room, & I found it very enjoyable. I really liked the lay out, spacious enough for one. Especially since I didn't spend much time in here other than to sleep, change, & shower. It was the first interior room as you entered that practical hallway, so I had one less neighbor next to me. There was a good amount foot traffic since it was near the stairs but it wasn't too bad. Bathroom was small of course but that was to be expected. Wish the shower was just a tad bigger, difficult to turn without knocking things over. Shaving was even more difficult, no where to rest your foot. I did get used to the shower after a few days. This shower had a curtain & not a door so the floor would tend to get pretty wet when showering. I did appreciate that there was clothes line for drying wet bathing suits so they weren't dripping all over the room or bathroom. The first day or so my room had a bit of a sewer smell but it went away after that. The overall temperature of the room was pretty decent. However I did come in one day & my attendant had turned the heat on.

14 Helpful Votes