• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 20s

Family

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:

I usually cruise with Disney and Celebrity but decided to give Royal a try. I did a 4 night cruise which I felt was a perfect amount of time for a first time Royal cruiser. This was very much so a booze cruise so be aware if you’re not a drinker…people can get pretty crazy onboard. We were past capacity (I asked a crew member and they said 4,590 guests were onboard)…the pools and lido deck were pretty crazy and if you wanted pizza or ice cream be prepared to wait a good 10mins in line!

Onboard: There is a lot to do on the ship…it’s hard to find yourself bored! The flow rider is a must for sure! Water slides were also really fun! The pools were always packed (way past their posted capacity!). I spent a lot of time (and money) in the spa, the manager was pretty rude. I won a $100 spa certificate on embarkation day and she refused to honor it. Any other spa staff said they’d apply it to my spa services and not to worry, but she never did.

Entertainment: they perform Greece onboard and it was AMAZING! I’ve been to well over 20 Broadway shows in my life and this was New York quality acting and singing for sure! The ice show was also incredible and should not be missed!

previous reviewnext review